Freesat+ in stores from Friday 22nd
Finally you will be able to pause, rewind and record Freesat high-definition (HD) digital TV and a huge range of standard definition (SD) TV, radio and interactive channels.
The first Freesat+ digital TV recorder is from Humax (see Humax Freesat+ official release information - ukfree.tv - independent digital television and switchover advice, since 2002) and will initially be available at John Lewis, Comet, Argos and Dixons stores (plus some selected independent retailers) priced at around 299 (satellite installation, if required, is extra). Viewers who already have a satellite dish installed, may be be able use Freesat+ with no additional equipment.
Additional stock will be arriving in stores throughout December to increase distribution across the UK. Interested buyers should contact retailers directly for details of stores that stock Freesat+.
The Humax Freesat+ digital box offers a host of features including:
- 320GB hard drive to store up to 80 hours of HD programming, or up to 200 hours of standard definition shows
- Eight day electronic programme guide to plan your viewing and recording with ease
- Series recording to automatically capture all the episodes of your favourite shows
- Live pause and instant rewind to give you full control over your viewing
- Option to record programmes in standard and high-definition when shows are broadcast in both formats
- Split recordings for two-part programmes that may have a break in the middle for a news bulletin, such as films
- Digital text and interactive services
|What can I do when my Sky Digibox says 'No Signal' or 'Technical fau||1|
|Can I receive UK TV in Ghana?||2|
|What is a CA module?||3|
|My box says "No Satellite signal being received"||4|
|Is there any way I can get free channels via satellite and have the kind of hard||5|