Freeview HD programme guide for Android and iOS
Freeview HD have a handy "app" that you can use on smartphones and tablets to see what you can watch on the popular TV service.
If you have an Android phone or tablet, you can download a free "app" to your device right now - just follow this link and click "install": Freeview HD - Android Market.
If you use an Apple iOS device, you will need to find the Freeview HD guide in the usual way.
The free and upgraded app has been completely overhauled, offering a rich, full TV guide experience and includes a wealth of handy features including:
- Planning in advance: A full grid view of the TV Guide is now available, giving access to an interactive timeline of Freeview channels
- Top picks: Highlights the best shows to look out for
- View offline: The app downloads content allowing users to plan even when they don't have signal
- Favourites: Users can save their favourite shows, which will allow the app to make programme recommendations
- Stay on trend: The most talked about shows will be displayed in a new trending feature allowing users to see the most talked about TV programmes on Twitter
- Share with friends: Recommend shows to friends through Facebook, Twitter or email
- Never miss out: The calendar reminder option means users never have to miss their favourite shows again.
Adrian Mack, New Media Manager at Freeview says, "Freeview aims to offer the best subscription-free TV service possible and the upgrade of our Freeview HD TV Guide app underlines this. We want as many of our viewers to be able to benefit from the new features, with the Android and tablet market opening doors to an even wider audience - as well as offering new features such as the personalised recommendations to new and existing users."
|Whenever i watch moving sport especially football I experience much poorer pictu||1|