I phoned Sky and they told me that I would get only BBC ONE and TWO if I stop su
1. Turn the mains off your digibox;
2. Remove your viewing card;
3. Turn the mains on again
4. Wait until it says "Insert your card"
5. Choose channels 101, 102, 181, 501, 507 and the others listed and see if you can see them.
6. Replace your Sky card to access 103, 104, 105 and your subscription channels.
7. Phone Sky back...
|Can I show Freeview in my gym or office?||1|
|How do I update the channels on my ONdigital or ITVdigital box?||2|
|Can I get a combined Freeview/Internet box?||3|
|Are there to be any more Freeview channels?||4|
|How do I view the six new BBC channels on Freeview?||5|