I phoned Sky and they told me that I would get only BBC ONE and TWO if I stop su
1. Turn the mains off your digibox;
2. Remove your viewing card;
3. Turn the mains on again
4. Wait until it says "Insert your card"
5. Choose channels 101, 102, 181, 501, 507 and the others listed and see if you can see them.
6. Replace your Sky card to access 103, 104, 105 and your subscription channels.
7. Phone Sky back...
|BBC Three Linear channel re-opens||1|
|Removing all barriers to communication between diverse cultures||2|
|How do I get a test card with Freeview||3|
|What can I do when my Sky Digibox says 'No Signal' or 'Technical fau||4|
|Can I receive UK TV in Ghana?||5|