menuMENU    UK Free TV logo Archive (2002-)



Click to see updates

All posts by Jai Parmar

Below are all of Jai Parmar's postings, with the most recent are at the bottom of the page.

Feedback | Feedback
Wednesday 26 February 2014 12:44PM


I have just done a quick analysis of your site and I have found that only 37% of your page has ads, leaving 63% unmonetised space. (from…php)

OnScroll is an Ad Tech platform which specialises in monetising whitespace delivering viewable inventory and works with some of the Uks biggest publishers such as Autotrader, The Independent and New Statesman. Weve created an average of 35% extra inventory across our publishers and we only serve ads if there is space for it no risk to ruin user experience!

I would like to talk more about how we can work together, I could arrange a demo showing you how we can monetise your site, can we arrange a call?

link to this comment
GB flag