Menu buttonMENU    UK Free TV logo News

Is an installation company allowed to just have an 0800 number?

Does an aerial installation company have to provide more than an phone number and website?

Does an aerial installation company have to provide more than a

Jordy asks...

Help with TV/radio stations?
Can I receive British Eurosport for free?1
What has happened to TCM?2
How do I receive all of uktv+ channels (gold, style, food etc) using my Freeview3
Is sky|one going on Freeview?4
Can I watch for free Financial channels such as CNBC or Bloomberg?5
If Scotland votes Yes, what would happen to Free TV in the rest of the UK?1

Comments
Thursday, 19 May 2011
Briantist

HonestRig: No, no I am not. Please don't insult MY intelligence when you're on MY site using software I wrote myself.

Briantist's 38,745 posts Owner Owner GB
A
All knowing

John- Jay allen stop being a muppet, Mayby u think I to am Paul ? Wel again your Wrong so If I was u I'd start getting scared, at the end of the day u can say what you want bout ppl I don't care I'm nothing to do with paul, I'm all about giving u what you have had coming for years, how's Tracy John ? She ok does Antonella know about her now ? O the fun I'm going to have with you, I am the person that's wil bring you down , an the I'm the last person u would expect,

All knowing's 11 posts GB
A
All knowing

Paul have u any way I can contact you ?

All knowing's 11 posts GB
jayallen

this is my last post tonight

all knowing /why are you asking questions to youself.

you are going senial or it is the onset of altzeimers.

jayallen's 11 posts GB
Paul Barnes

Jay in the morning after a good nights sleep you might want to let us all know whether you were on rouge traders or house of horrors when you worked at systems.
I do remember you.

Paul Barnes's 11 posts GB
Paul Barnes

All knowing it wont let me post my email address.
Digital smart will be able to get me a message.

Paul Barnes's 11 posts GB
A
All knowing

Jay- John barnes , it's ok if u want to keep up protending that you are not John barnes, but if w'e keep it between me and you, I know your probly shitting ya self, and just bare I'n mind u can't get your way out of every thing u sly fuck, now trust me you have found your end, i planed this for so long for it no to be :) night John

All knowing's 11 posts GB
A
All knowing

Ok Paul ty il be I'n contact soon, I may be able to help you with court stuff etc such as John starting up aerial force while under a contract ? :) but I'll see what is said before I talk to much , talk soon Paul

All knowing's 11 posts GB
I
Ian

Is this to do with the rogue traders thing that was on tonight ????

Ian's 59 posts Bronze Bronze GB

Sorry, comments are closed on this page during a database upgrade.