ITV and BBC regional TV maps - now with colour (again)

I have reintroduced the colourful "all regions" overview maps for the BBC and ITV television services, and also split the transmitter, BBC and ITV regions into separate pages.

I have reintroduced the colourful  all regions  overview maps f

As from today, if you visit BBC nations and regions - overview map, ITV, UTV and STV regions - overview you will see a colourful "all regions" map of the UK.You can also visit TV transmitter regions - overview map - ukfree.tv - 10 years of independent, free digital TV advice to see all of the transmitter regions (as used for digital switchover), plus there is a map of the RoI service, Saorview (and relays).

I have also updated the popular BBC One and Two satellite codes page at Which BBC regions are on satellite?

Freeview Light

There is now a Freeview Light Map too

Help with Freeview, aerials?
My ITV/C4 Freeview channels have disappeared - what can I do? Is it my SCART ca2
I have now lost all signal can you tell me what the problem might be?3
Is it possible to receive freeview cahnnels via a broadband internet connectio4
My high gain aerial can't get all the Freeview channels I expected5
Happy 2016 - welcome to the Golden Age?1
Keep up to date with improved UK Free trends2
Nine new ways UK Free TV makes your life better3
New secure server for UK Free TV4
Lots of ways UK Free TV is little bit better today5
I would like you to know why Briantist has not been posting on UK Free TV6

Comments
Sunday, 20 January 2013
Michael

Don't know if it's deliberate or not, but the STV Dundee micro region is shown as coming from the Perth transmitter rather than Angus.

Michael's 358 posts Gold Gold GB
Monday, 21 January 2013
Briantist

Michael: the icon was offset to prevent overlap with the transmitter region when they shared the same map. This has been removed now the three maps are split.

Briantist's 38,726 posts Owner Owner GB
Stuart Owens
7:05 PM Wrexham

This may be an error, but on the Freeview Light map, The Wrekin B transmitter shows which stopped transmitting at DSO when the main The Wrekin transmitter went full power on 20th April 2011.
This B transmitter doesn't tie in with the current Freeview transmitters on the map and should probably be removed.

Stuart Owens's 156 posts Silver Silver GB
Stuart's: Freeview map terrain plot frequency data R&TI Service digitaluk trade DAB coverage
Wednesday, 23 January 2013
Briantist

Stuart Owens: The Wreklin B no longer shows on that map.

Briantist's 38,726 posts Owner Owner GB
Saturday, 26 January 2013
Phil
8:15 PM Scarborough

Hi Brian, Oliver's Mount is shown as Freeview Lite. It's a main transmitter or was classed as one? Has all the channels and one relay I think.

Phil's 39 posts Bronze Bronze GB
Phil's: Freeview map terrain plot frequency data R&TI Service digitaluk trade DAB coverage
Monday, 28 January 2013
Phil

^^^^^

Ignore me. Just realised the transmitters on the map are the full Freeview service and the areas shown in blue are the Freeview light areas.

Phil's 39 posts Bronze Bronze GB
Saturday, 13 September 2014
john mills

hi I am looking for a map of the uk with the cable tv companies on it from the late 90's
I teach telecoms in leeds and it may help my students

john mills's 1 post GB